GingerLead Dog Support & Rehabilitation Harness – Tall Male Sling for Tall, Lean Dogs
Ideal for aging, disabled, or injured dogs needing assistance with their balance and mobility.
*No Bunching – Patented, Top Quality Dog Slings – Made in U.S.A. – Easy to Use – Adjustable for Height – Machine Washable & Dryable – Available in Male and Female Slings.
* Sizing – Support pad is 12.5 cm wide. Straps (including support pad) adjust from 66 – 94 cms long. See sizing chart image for how to measure. Size should be determined by Pad Width and Adjusting Dimensions, not the weight of your dog. Typically for tall lean dogs (male or female) over 32 Kg. like Greyhounds or Great Danes.
* Improves Mobility – Integrated handle & leash maximizes control, safety & comfort. Included leash may be attached to collar or standard chest harness. Great for assisting dogs up and down stairs, in and out of a vehicle, for walks or just going potty.
* Old or Disabled Dogs – Help your senior dog walk when suffering from arthritis, degenerative myelopathy or other debilitating ailments or disabled dogs needing help with mobility or balance.
* Injured Dogs – Ideal for dogs recovering from knee, hip or back injuries. Great for rehabilitation after orthopedic surgeries. Used in Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics.
The Tall Male GingerLead is generally for tall, lean dogs (male or female) over 70 lbs like Greyhounds or Great Danes. Support pad is 12.5 cm wide. Straps (including support pad) adjust from 66 – 94 cm long. The shorter straps allows the handle to be just above a tall dog’s back.
GingerLead’s patented design integrates a padded belly sling with a leash & handle to help dogs with weak hind legs walk. Ideal for aging or disabled dogs needing some assistance with their balance or mobility, dogs suffering from arthritis, degenerative myelopathy or other debilitating conditions, or dogs recovering from knee, hip or back injuries
How To Measure
– Support Pad Width –
Measure from the front of the hind legs (in front of the penis for male dogs) to the base of your dog’s chest to determine the support pad width. TIP: A sheet or bath towel can be folded to the various pad widths to determine the best fit for your dog. See product images for sizing chart.
– Adjusting Dimensions –
Measure starting where the handle of the GingerLead will rest in your hand (while you are standing upright), continue under your dog’s belly, up the other side, then back to your hand completing the loop. If it measures 37″ or less, the Tall size should be considered.
Recovery Sling For Post-Operative Surgery
• Patellar Luxations
• TPLO (Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy)
• TTA (Tibial Tuberosity Advancement)
• TPO (Triple Pelvic Osteotomy)
• Total Hip Replacement
• FHO (Femoral Head Ostectomy)
Helps Injured Or Elderly Dogs Walk with:
• Degenerative Myelopathy or CDRM
• Hip Dysplasia
• Back or Spinal Injuries
• Fibrocartilaginous Embolism
• Canine Wobblers
• Rear Leg Amputees
• Rear Leg Paralysis
• Dogs struggling with stairs